The first question our clients often ask is how can we provide our consulting service if we do not meet in person? Our service is through email and telephone over a period of time. We collect all your information by email in easy to use Microsoft Word documents. We next prepare your application forms, letters and supporting document then email them to you for review. Lastly, we will email you the simplified instructions for filing your application and scheduling your appointments. For further details, see our Scope of Service below.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
Our US visa consulting service includes the following:
- Provide simplified forms for collecting required information;
- Review applicant’s information to ensure it is complete;
- Provide list of supporting documents in English;
- Complete US visa application forms;
- Revise US visa application forms after review by the applicant;
- Schedule interview with US Embassy and / or USCIS;
- Prepare invitation letters, employment letters and / or cover letters;
- Regular telephone and email support;
- Conference call prior to interview at the US Embassy or USCIS to discuss supporting documents and routine interview procedures;
- Assistance preparing additional supporting documents if requested by the US Embassy or USCIS; and
- Assistance preparing a 2nd US visa application if the 1st application is not approved.